Say goodbye to Miley Cyrus and hello to Miley Ray Hemsworth.
Liam Hemsworth explained on “Live With Kelly and Ryan” Friday morning why Miley Cyrus took his last name, according to Yahoo! News.
When asked about Miley Cyrus, Liam corrected Kelly Ripa and revealed her new last name.
- “Miley Ray Hemsworth now, actually,” he said. “She will still be obviously known as Miley Cyrus, but she took my name, which is great. That was honestly one of the best things about it. I didn’t ask her to take my name, but she was like, ‘No, of course I’m taking your name.'”
- He said he still can’t believe that Cyrus is his wife. He even changed her name to “wife” in his phone.
- “It’s become a little more normal, but the first couple of weeks it was … I mean, it’s only been a month and a half,” he said. “But the first couple of weeks was really foreign to me, with ‘wife’ and ‘husband.'”
Rings: On Wednesday night, Hemsworth bragged about the size of Cyrus’ wedding ring while appearing on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”
- “There’s a few different rocks on there, not to brag, but there’s a couple different ones,” he said, according to Entertainment Tonight.
- Fallon and Hemsworth joked that Cyrus — er, Hemsworth — now has magic powers, too because of the ring.